Monday, January 07, 2008

Home Again, Home Again

So, I know there are some spots missing between the end of October and the New Year, but for now I don't have those photos, so I'm going to do an update with some pictures from my time home over Christmas and New Year's.

My mom's dog, Pinot...so ugly, he's cute.

Christmas card-like photo with Pinot.

Drinking starbucks...enjoyable.

The Christmas tree. I swear we get a bigger one every year.

Again, the Christmas tree.



Well, I know it's not a lot of pictures, but at least it's something. I have had a great time here at home, but I'm also excited to get back to my other home and my (other) dog.

2 Comments:

At 1/14/2008 2:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2/11/2008 6:49 PM, Blogger SergtPeppa said...

That is some tree! I do kind of miss Christmas in the US now...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home