Monday, September 24, 2007

Work

Well, many of you have probably been tricked into thinking (by this blog) that all I do is have fun down here and I never work. And while it is true that I do get a little more vacation time than the average bear, I also do have work that I do. To prove it I took pictures...

But first, a picture of Killu playing with the school's guard dog, Jack (pronounced more like Shaq...)

Some of my kids and I went down to the river for a bit in the afternoon one day.

A bull and a river...quintessential Licto

A couple of my kids goofing around for the camera

10 seconds later...

Lourdes (one of my cutest little girls) and I on a little ledge over the river.

Another one...this time with bunny ears. Adorable.

Another take of the kids by the river

More kids swinging.

A Licto trick: putting a board between two swings creates one large swing.
You should see it when they get like 12 kids swinging at once

On the up swing with my kids (literally and work-wise)

These cute indigenous girls (Gladys, Nelly, Adriana and Maria) don't generally pose for pictures, so this was a special occasion, even if the background isn't the nicest. Notice that I'm wearing a chalina (indigenous shawl).

Hopefully next week I'll have some time to get another post up with some of the pictures from our trip to the beach a couple months ago (I'm way behind on this blog deal). 'Til Next Time...

1 Comments:

At 9/24/2007 9:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see you're still alive, man. Hope I get to see you in January. Take care, bro.

Dani

 

Post a Comment

<< Home