Saturday, June 02, 2007

Back to Licto

So, despite the fact that I just finished my Costa Rica blogs, I've actually been back in Ecuador for something like a month now. But, I thought I'd help you all remember where I am with some picture of Licto, most of which were sent to me by friends who have visited Licto.

Here's a picture of my house in Licto.

In case any of you are really gullible, that last picture wasn't really my house, but it is in Licto. Here's just a random picture of a typical mud-brick wall in Licto. Part of my house is like this, but not the part I live in. The part I live in (see blog entries from like September or something like that) is newer and much nicer.


My dog, Killu, cuddling with my friend Lilly's dog, Yari.

Killu and I down by the river in Licto. You can't really tell by this picture, but the river is really pretty.


This is actually a friend of mine's site a couple hours from me, but it's pretty similar to my site.

If that's not a good sell on coming to visit me, I don't know what is!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home