Thursday, November 02, 2006

Killu and Ruby

So, as I've been out of town for a bit I haven't been getting any new photos up (and sadly I didn't take any pictures while I was out of town), but here are some good pictures of Ruby and Killu I took while I was dog-sitting Ruby for a couple days.

Ruby cries a lot, but dang she's adorable.

Killu demonstrating how big he's gotten...he barely fits in this basket anymore.
Killu and Ruby like to cuddle, which is especially cute since most of the other dogs in our groups of friend ever want to sleep near each other.

Ruby, looking adorable...probably right before she cried...

Cuddling again, this time in Killu's basket.

1 Comments:

At 11/02/2006 10:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sigh. I feel like the typical girl "Oh how cute the widdle dogs are", but it's hard to deny.

Thanks for your note. Who knows what the next years will look like, but it would be wonderful to see you and the Salazars again. If you have time to call in the future, shoot me an e-mail the day before so I can be sure to be free because I would love to chat and catch up.

Keep on posting the dog pics, girls dig that :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home