Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Update...sort of

Well, I've been on vacation a bit the last few days and before that i was just not checking my email much at all. Right now I'm down south in Cuenca for a big Peace Corps (unofficial) Halloween party. This weekend I spent a couple days on the beach outside Machala near my friend Ashley's site. Good time, but it's been a long few days and I'm really tired. My dog seems a bit sick, so I'm hoping that doesn't get any worse. He enjoyed the beach a lot but really hated the water and wouldn't go in except when i forced him in and didn't let him swim back to shore. Well, I gotta get running out of here to drop my dog off at a kennel (the party house isn't very dog friendly...). Wish me luck.

Ciao ciao for now

More pictures to come soon. I hope...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home