Monday, October 02, 2006

Lictomanta Fotokuna

Well, here are some random pictures as a sort of visual update, since I don't have anything all that interesting to say to update you all. So, here goes nothing:

My re-arranged and slightly more furnished bedroom.

My kitchen, now with a fridge and some art on the wall (cut out of some art books I inherited.) From bottom left, the three sections are: Goya, Pissarro, and Cezanne

Killu is the king of falling asleep in awkward positions.

The other part of my rearranged bedroom. And a puppy on my bed.

Another awkward sleeping position.

The view out my back door on an overcast day. It's nicer when it's sunny.

Awkward sleep picture #3.

One little update that I almost forgot about. I'm going to be interviewed on the radio in Spain this Friday (Oct. 6) on a Sevilla Futbol Club radio station. It'll be at 12:30 Central Time and you can listen online at http://www.sfcradio.com/ (it'll be all in Spanish obviously). Anyways, the program is a weekly program about Sevilla fans spread out all around the world and they decided that they wanted to know more about a American Sevillista living in Ecuador. Tune in! Wish me luck in not using any Ecua-isms or Spanish vulgarities that I didn't know were vulgarities!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home