Friday, August 04, 2006

Site Visit

I'm going to keep this brief, but I wanted to make sure you all knew I wasn't dead or anything. I am in the middle of a visit down to my site outside Riobamba for the week. I've been living in my future house, and let me tell you, it's awesome. I've got 2 bedrooms, a living room, and a huge 25 ft by 25 ft patio. Aka, the whole house is mine. Which translates to this: I'm buying a dog. I think I'd go bonkers in this huge house by myself for 2 years with no one else living there. Soon enough I'll get photos and hopefully I'll get dog photos within a month or two. For now, I'm signing off. Take care!

1 Comments:

At 8/08/2006 6:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hola chicuelo, he leído tu historial acerca de Ecuador y sí, la vida cambia y cambia y cambia. O como dice Fito Paez: A rodar mi vida....
Un abrazo muy grande y sigue disfrutando el quechua, espero que sepas decir más cosas cuando hablemos luego!
MARÍAZINHA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home