Thursday, July 06, 2006

Disculpe las molestias (pardon the inconvenience)

Well, you see, I'm in Ecuador. In Ecuador not everything works like you wish it would. Internet cafés, for example, are finnicky. Anyways, to make a long story short, the entry below really sucks by my rendering, but it's the best i've been able to do with slow internet. Each picture will go to the larger version if you click it. In other words, my captions and my pictures are on different pages and you'll have to bear with me until i can figure out some better system.
In other news, one volunteer (nearly 60 years old) is now at home based on doctor recommendations for her health. Another person is rumored to be leaving soon for the same reason. My good friend Rachel is/was in the hospital in Quito today. Thankfully I'm feeling well, but keep Rachel, myself, and everyone else in your prayers.
As an update, I didn't make it to the church this week, but I'm hoping to make it this Sunday.
Last but not least, I'm leaving tomorrow (Friday) for a trip down south to Riobamba, Cajabamba, and Guaranda to visit some site and check out the region. I'm sure I'll have some cool pictures when I get back. See you then!

3 Comments:

At 7/06/2006 5:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look like very interesting, "your street" is beautiful looks like great scenery. It also looks like you are having fun in the picture with the kids. I cannot wait to read more as it comes in. Will comment again soon. Joel

 
At 7/08/2006 8:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No tengo ningun comentario en esta entrada en especifico, pero queria aprovechar para saludarte. Todo por aca va muy bien. Acabo de llegar de una semana en Pañalisa, despues de haberle celebrado el grado a Nico y sus 18 años. Mañana, veremos a Shakira cantar antes del partido de Francia e Italia y el lunes nos vamos por una semana a Cuba. Tratare de llamarte cuando vuelva de Cuba, ok (o sea, despues de Junio 18)? Se nota que todo va bien por alla en Ecuador y me alegro que no tengas problemas de salud. Un abrazo amigo, y nos estamos hablando. Sho.

 
At 7/10/2006 12:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Darling! I'm so glad to hear you are feeling better. Those two little girls are absolutely beautiful. Stay safe and healthy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home