Monday, July 24, 2006

A break from the norm

This weekend I was finally able to get a break from the monotony of classes and such to get a bit of relax time. On Saturday I got to chill with friends and go out dancing in the evening and then Sunday I got invited last minute to go to some 'Thermal Baths' called Chachimbiro a couple hours from Cayambe. Despite the possibility of disgusting amounts of bacteria when bathing with no chlorine, it was really neat to bath in the warm waters that come up to the surface after being heated by volcanic magma below the surface of the earth.
A beautiful sunset in my backyard.

Some friends and I at the Thermal Baths of Chachimbiro (with a pouty ex-cousin of mine)


One of my family's dogs, NiƱa.

A view of the compound.

Another picture of some friends and I with a couple ex-cousins.

One of the main baths.

Another backyard sunset picture.

1 Comments:

At 7/25/2006 9:28 AM, Blogger Nate said...

gorgeous, man. So cool. Despite the bacteria, I think you have to take advantage of stuff like that!

Take care!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home