Saturday, August 12, 2006

Pets, Pets, Pets

Well, I've been using my camera a lot lately taking it all over the place (even thought the integral "down" button is now broken). Here's a quick review or some pets I've been taking pictures of this week:
Three newborn kittens. At about 15 days old, we don't know which are males which are females but they are already calling the non-black one 'Garfield'
Garfield is the most playful of the three. If he's a male I may just have to bring him down to Licto with me... (Just to clear up any confusion, that wasn't a sexist remark, I just don't want to end up with a knocked up cat and having to find something to do with a litter or kittens)


Cute kitten picture

My brother Leo's dogs (he doesn't live in the house, and in fact the military just moved him away from his wife and soon-to-be-born child, so he's not going to be around much anymore). Their names are Toby and Soldadito (little soldier)


Soldadito is wonderfully cute...

Sorry about the messed up link thing again...dumb technology...

1 Comments:

At 8/13/2006 9:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ryan! I was thinking about you the other day . . . I hope all is going well for you! I like the pics of you smoking . . . they made me chuckle just a bit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home