Friday, December 01, 2006

Killu just keeps getting cuter

Well folks, it's official. My dog is now even CUTER than he was before. Call me partial, call me biased, you can even call me Francine Myers for all I care, but don't call my dog ugly. Because that would be a blod-faced lie. So, in case you were doubting, here's the proof (and it's not actually in the pudding, it's in the pictures):

So here's a glimpse at his new sexy-dog collar. You should see the females in heat flock to this guy. Check out those puppy eyes and the cute dirt stain on the snout!

Posing with collar-matching ball and oversized bone.

Again, the ball only complements the blue of the collar.

An to top it all of, showing off the oversized bone for the ladies.

Well, I think that's it for the fashion show, I hope you enjoyed it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home