Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Home, Sweet, Home

So, as a brief update, I'm doing really well and I'm really excited to be moved into my new house (and slowly getting it up to code), but I'm not really feeling the internet thing right now, especially since I'm still lacking some integral items in my house such as a sink, fridge, and puppy. But, for now I just didn't want anyone to think I was dead in the Ecuadorian Sierra or anything. Now that I'm actually settled into my place, I figured I would reaffirm what I suspected earlier: My house has lots of space in it and would be perfectly open for visits from friends and family (and it's not too terribly far from Quito), so just keep it in mind. Talk to you all soon!
Ryan

PS - One of my best friends, Jason Lathers, got engaged recently! It's weird to have your friends get married, but I'm still excited for him. God bless you guys, Jason and Amy!
PPS - If any of you have been leaving comments on here, I think the option got turned off at some point or something, so it's probably better just to email for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home