Thursday, December 14, 2006

Killu's gone mad!!

So, here's Killu after his first bath in a while...in the following pictures I show you why he NEEDED a bath. So I thought I'd share them with any of you who think my dog is perfect based on the pictures you've seen.

Perfect Killu...
So, Killu decided that the day after a huge storm would be a great day for a digging excursion in the part of the patio where all the water tends to collect. Here are some of the results.




Lookinh really cute and really dirty.

Here's the infamous mud pitt he seems to love.So this picture was taken after a big storm. My drain tends to get clogged up and when i clear it out, it funnels down like a flushing toilet. This spinning water really weirded Killu out and he kept hitting it with his paw, biting it, and generally freaking out...

Part of the freak-out episode I mentioned...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home